Nice TOONA6024HS-DKIT 24Vdc high speed linear screw kit for gates up to 6m
Irreversible 24Vdc fast motor with magnetic encoder, mechanical stop on opening and closing.
Electromechanical gear motor, surface mounted with a magnetic encoder.
The Kit Contents:
- 2 x TO6024HS 24Vdc Motors
- 2 x ON2E 2 Button Transmitters
- 1 x MC824H Control Panel
- 1x EPMB Pair of Photocell
- 1 x OXI Receiver
Quick manoeuvres: 90 degrees opening in about 30* seconds.
Reliable: the magnetic encoder ensures the safeguard of set values over time and precise obstacle detection.
Silent: patented layout of internal parts and lead nut in bronze.
Sturdy: thanks to the housing, made up of two tough aluminium shells with polyester paint finish; more resistant to atmospheric agents. Internal moving parts completely in steel, light alloys and technopolymers.
Generously sized and practical connection compartment: rapid and easy access from above to internal parts located in the upper section of the motor.
Simple installation and maintenance: with built-in capacitor.
Moonclever control unit MC824H:
- Simple programming, by means of a single key
- Automatic memorization of limit switches on opening and closing with self-learning function
- Automatic fault diagnostics
- Programming of pause time
- Pedestrian pass door
- Deceleration on opening and closing
- Obstacle detection with dual technology
- Operation in event of power failure by means of optional
- Rechargeable batteries (PS324)
- Provision for connection of latest generation
- Resistive sensitive edges
- Considering standard installation, excluding acceleration and deceleration.
|Max Gate Leaf Length||6.0m|
|Max Gate Weight||1450Kg|
|Solar Power Option||Yes|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They will contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.