Nice HYKE-DKit 24Vdc kit for swing gates up to 3.5m
Irreversible electromechanical gear motor 24 Vdc with magnetic encoder. With an articulated arm mounted externally.
New third-generation model: quality and durability thanks to the housing in aluminium with polyester paint finish, resistant to atmospheric agents. Ultra-powerful and delicate: thanks to 500 Nm torque and encoder technology, for millimeter precision and reliability. Dual technology obstacle detection.
- Two irreversible 24Vdc versions with limit switches on opening and closing: with a built-in control unit (HK7024) and without a control unit (HK7224).
- Practical and quick installation: the articulated arm is adjustable in length for maximum flexibility.
- Simple and precise limit switch adjustment: mechanical stops and micrometer adjustment screws.
- Easy to operate release lever, with metal lock and personalised Nice key.With provision for cable control. When connected to the buffer battery or Solemyo kit, consumption on standby is just 0.1 W.
- No blackout: with the optional batteries (PS124) housed inside the gear motor.
- The built-in control unit (HK7024): limit positions; sensitive edges.
The kit contains:
- 1 x HK7024 + HK7224 electromechanical gear motors for external mounting.
- HK7024 (with control unit and snap-fit receiver OXI), HK7224 (without control unit).
- 2 x ON2E 433.92 MHz, 2-channel transmitter.
- 2 x EPMB photocells with provision for connection via Nice BlueBUS.
- 1 x OXI receiver up to 4 channels with connector, without a built-in transmitter.
|Battery Backup Option||Yes|
|Max Gate Leaf Length||3.5m|
|Max Gate Weight||330Kg|
|Solar Power Option||Yes|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They will contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.
Apply for a trade discount here or log into your trade account to see trade discounted pricing here.