Nice M-FAB3024HS KIT 24Vdc high speed underground kit for swing gate up to 3m
Irreversible 24Vdc fast underground motor with magnetic encoder, complete with connecting lever and mechanical stop for the closing manoeuvre.
Ideal for intensive use and quick manoeuvres: 90degree opening in about 8 seconds.
The Kit Contains:
- 2 MFAB3024HS High-Speed Motor
- 2 MFABBOX
- 1 or MEA3 Manual Release
- 1 MC824H Control Board
- 1 EPMB Pair of Photocell
- 1 OXI Receiver
- 2 ON2E Remote Control
Foundation boxes externally chamfered, Fab Box with a mechanical stop on opening:
- in stainless steel (MECX), ideal for use in extreme conditions,
- with the cataphoresis paint finish (MECF), highly resistant to corrosion.
Reliable and resistant: motors made up of solid internal parts in metal. New IP67 waterproof die cast aluminium.
Total freedom of choice: release from inside and outside, two key-operated models or freely compatible lever version and easily activated with just one hand.
Simple to use: mechanical stop system on closure. Standard opening max. 110Â°, optional opening 360Â°.Totally compatible with the previous Metro series.
Moonclever MC824H control unit:
- simple programming, by means of a single key;
- self-learning of opening and closing limit positions;
- automatic fault diagnostics;
- programming of pause time;
- pedestrian pass door;
- deceleration on opening and closing;
- obstacle detection with dual technology;
- operation in event of power failure by means of optional rechargeable batteries (PS324);
- provision for connection of latest generation resistive sensitive edges.
|Max Gate Weight||300Kg|
|Solar Power Option||Yes|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They will contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.