Nice B-FAB5024-DKit 24Vdc underground kit for swing gates up to 5m
Reliable and resistant: motors made up of solid internal parts in metal and bronze alloy.
Simple to use: mechanical stop system on closure. Standard opening max. 110 degrees, optional opening 360 degrees.
The 24Vdc version with magnetic encoder and new control unit, Moonclever (MC824H), is equipped with BlueBUS technology.
Totally compatible with the previous Metro series.
The kit contains:
- 2 x BFAB5024 24Vdc irreversible electromechanical gear motors, with the magnetic encoder.
- 2 x BFABBOX Chamfered Foundation Box with a mechanical stop on opening for Fab operators. With Cataphoresis paint finish. Highly resistant to corrosion.
- 2 x ON2E transmitters 433.92 MHz, 2 channels.
- 1 x MC824H control unit for two motors, with 24Vdc encoder.
- 2 x EPMB outdoor photocells designed for connection via nice BlueBUS.
- 1 x OXI receiver of up to 4 channels, with connector, without a built-in transmitter.
- 1 x BMA3 Lever-type unlock system.
|Battery Backup Option||Yes|
|Max Gate Leaf Length||5.0m|
|Solar Power Option||Yes|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They will contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.
Apply for a trade discount here or log into your trade account to see trade discounted pricing here.