Nice S-Fab2124 24Vdc underground kit with encoder for swing gates up to 2.3m
Ultra-compact underground installation swing gate kit for leaves up to 2.3m, 24Vdc motor with magnetic encoder.
Sturdy and discreet: compact foundation box with a height of only 81mmSteel with cataphoresis paint finish guarantees optimal resistance to corrosion, and a thickness of 2.5mm guarantees strength. All this in a protrusion of just 52mm from the ground.
Reliable and Sturdy: The gear motor in IP67 pressure die-cast aluminium, suspended inside the housing to enable drainage of any deposits, ensures optimal water resistance.
Practical and quick installation: Exit lever on the motor attached directly on the leaf.
Mechanical limit switches adjustable on opening and closing.
Opening up to 180 degrees as standard.
Reliable and sturdy: The motor in IP67 pressure die-cast aluminium, suspended inside the housing to enable drainage of any deposits, ensures optimal water resistance.
Practical release from inside and outside, acting directly on the gear motor, easy to operate by means of the special key.
- Control unit Moonclever MC824H, with BlueBUS technology, and compatible for operation with Solemyo and Opera systems:
- simple programming, by means of a single key;
- self-learning of opening and closing limit positions;
- automatic fault diagnostics;
- programming of pause time;
- pedestrian pass door;
- deceleration on opening and closing;
- obstacle detection with dual technology;
- operation in event of the power failure by means of optional rechargeable batteries (PS324)
- provision for connection of the latest generation resistive sensitive edges.
The kit contains:
- 2 x XFAB2124 Electromechanical gate motors
- 2 x XFABBOX Foundation box
- 2 x ON3BD Three channels transmitters 433.92 MHz
- 1 x MC824H Control unit with OXI plug-in receiver
- 1 x EPMB Pair of photocell
- 1 x OXIBD Bi-directional receiver
|Battery Backup Option||Yes|
|Max Gate Leaf Length||2.3m|
|Solar Power Option||Yes|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They will contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.