Life ARMOR 24Vdc articulated arm kit for swing gates up to 2.3m
Armor is a swing gate motor which is installed on large, solid columns and works with lightweight gates. This ability makes it rather special but is not the only distinctive feature. Armor is also remarkable for its modest size and this is what makes it the perfect product for villas, farmhouses and exclusive residences.Choose Armor if you are seeking maximum functionality for your special setting.
• Structure in aluminium which confers lightness and strength.
• Crushproof external shell for greater protection.
• Additional sturdiness and durability thanks to the motor shaft and larger sized gear wheels.
• Motor body coated with polyester paints specially made for outdoor use.
The Kit Contains:
- 1 X ARO 24 UNI articulated arm gate motor equipped with encoding limit switches in opening and closing
- 1 X AR2 24P UNI DL articulated arm gate motor equipped with mechanical opening and closing stop system with UNI24RDL control unit
- 1 pair of VISIO external photocells
- 2 X DREAM 2 button 433.92Mhz rolling code transmitter
|Max Gate Leaf Length||2.3m|
|Max Gate Weight||250Kg|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.