Nice S-Fab2024 24Vac underground kit for swing gates up to 2.3m
Ultra-compact underground installation for swing gate leaves up to 2.3m.
Practical and quick installation: thanks to the exit lever on the gear motor attached directly on the leaf.
Mechanical limit switches adjustable on opening and closing.
Opening up to 180° as standard.
Reliable and sturdy: the gear motor, in IP67 pressure, die-cast aluminium, suspended inside the housing to enable drainage of any deposits, ensures optimal water resistance.
Practical release easy to operate from inside and outside, acting directly on the gear motor, easy to operate by means of the special key.
New control unit Moonclever MC424L:
- built-in radio receiver;
- simple programming, by means of a single key;
- automatic memorization of limit switches on opening and closing with self-learning function;
- programming of pause time;
- pedestrian pass door;
- deceleration on opening and closing;
- obstacle detection system;
- provision for connection of latest generation resistive sensitive edges;
- operation in event of a power failure by means of optional rechargeable batteries (PS124) with a compartment in the control unit.
The kit contains:
- 2 x SFAB2024 24Vdc underground motors
- 2 x SFABBOX Foundation Box
- 2 x ON3BD Bi-directional transmitters 433.92 MHz, 3 channels.
- 1 x MC424L control unit with a built-in radio receiver
- 1 x OXIBD Bi-directional receiver
- 2 x EPM outdoor photocells for outdoor installation
|Battery Backup Option||Yes|
|Max Gate Leaf Length||2.3m|
|Solar Power Option||Yes|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.