Nice MOM MyMoon proximity reader DISCONTIUED - Replacement available
Proximity reader for transponder card and for Flor-m bimodal transmitters, with 2-wire connection to decoder.
Transponder cards have to be purchased separately.
• 255 cards can be entered with a single code, expandable to 510;
• 2 channels;
• 2 programming modes: Easy or Professional;
• programmable output functions with instantaneous relay, bistable relay, timer, anti-theft feature;
• can be connected by cable to 1 proximity sensor;
• reading distance 5-10 cm;
• hard-wearing polycarbonate;
• Led enabling the user to see the device in the dark;
• it is possible to change the operations counter associated with a given card present in the memory;
• enables the user to change in the memory the parameter relative to the type of card the decoder will be able to recognise. All cards, or MOCARD only (not programmable) or MOCARDP only (programmable);
• it is possible to change the code assigned to a given MOCARDP so that it can be programmed in line with specific requirements.
Easy programming: with MOU palmtop or O-Box interface.
|Detection Range (cm)||5 to 10cm|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.