Nice ERA proximity reader for cards and badges
ERA transponder reader. Proximity reader for cards and badges, bimodal transmitters Flor-m, also with Nice BlueBUS technology.
- 2 programming modes: Easy or Professional;
- allows the user to determine which cards/badges are enabled on the system;
- a possibility of programming the number of uses available to a specific card or badge
- 255 storable cards/badges expandable, on ETP, up to 510 cards/badges with a second additional memory BM1000
- 2 modes (static and dynamic) to activate two different commands. (ETP version)
Nice BlueBUS technology:
available with BlueBus system which allows an easy connection to the control unit of all devices with only two wires, by simply connecting them in parallel and other exclusive functions:
- 2 modes ( static and dynamic) for the activation of two different commands chosen among 6 available ones, depending on the control unit to which they are connected to
- the possibility of inserting an automation block/unblock function
- up to 4 control devices EDSB/EDSIB and ETPB which can be connected via BlueBUS, also with a mixed configuration.
|Detection Range (cm)||5 to 10cm|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.