Nice LFAB4000 230Vac underground motor for swing gates up to 4m
LFAB underground installation motors are ideal for intensive use.
- Provides maximum freedom of choice. It can release from inside or outside. two key or lever operated models, freely combinable and easy to operate with just one hand.
- Offers simple installation. With built-in mechanical stop system on closure. Standard opening to 110 degrees or optional 360 degrees.
- Simple programming via a single key.
- Self-learning of travel limits on opening and closing.
- Self-diagnostics of faults.
- Programming of pause time.
- Pass door.
- Deceleration on opening and closing.
- Dual technology obstacle detection.
- Operation in the event of a power failure with optional rechargeable batteries. (LFAB4024)
- Provision for connection of latest generation sensitive edges.
* PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE FOUNDATION BOX
|Max Gate Leaf Length||4m|
|Solar Power Option||Yes|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They will contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.