Nice Robus RB500HS 24Vdc fast motor for sliding gate up to 500Kg
For hi-speed automation of sliding gates weighing up to 500kg or up to 8m long.
ROBUS is a line of irreversible electromechanical motors designed for automating sliding gates. These motors are equipped with an electronic control unit and a connector for the SMXI or OXI radio remote control receiver (both optional). Electrical connections to external devices are simplified thanks to the use of the âBLUEBUSâ, a technique that allows for connecting multiple devices with only 2 wires.
ROBUS devices work with electricity; in case of lack of power from the mains, it is possible to release them using a suitable key and manually move the gate or use the optional accessory:
The PS124 backup battery that allows for completing certain manoeuvres even when there is no mains power.
- User-friendly: thanks to the Nice BlueBUS technology, the control unit can be connected to up to seven couples of photocells, control, security and signalling devices, using two wires only.
- Advanced: the temperature sensor adapts the motor power to the climatic conditions and at the same time thermal cut-out. A master/slave selection automatically synchronises two motors. This means it is possible to automate 2-leaf sliding gates set opposite each other.
- Intelligent: thanks to the obstacle detection system and automatic programming of the working times. Self-diagnosis by means of a flashing light. 8 programming levels.
- Safe: acceleration and deceleration can be adjusted at the beginning and at the end of each opening and closing manoeuvre.
- Sturdy: base and release in pressure die-cast with easy to open handle. Very quiet: gear motor on bearings.
|Battery Backup Option||Yes|
|Max Gate Weight||500Kg|
|Solar Power Option||Yes|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They will contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.
Apply for a trade discount here or log into your trade account to see trade discounted pricing here.