Nice WIDEKIT2 road barrier kit with bars up to 6m - DISCONTINUED
We are sorry but this product is no longer available. We have listed suitable alternatives below under the title SIMILAR PRODUCTS.
If there are no SIMILAR PRODUCTS listed or you can’t find what you need, please call us on 01895 232 626 or email [email protected] with your requirements.
Electromechanical road barrier system for control of road access. 24Vdc gear motor, with built-in control unit, adjustable speed and anti-crush safety function.
Barrier Kit Contents:
- WIDEL road barrier system with bars up to 7m
- 2 XBA15 White paint-finished aluminium bar 69x92x3150mm
- WA10 Red adhesive reflector strips
- WA11 Adjustable stand
- XBA9 Expansion joint
Two types of cases are available, galvanized steel or stainless steel in three sizes from 3 to 7 metres long.
- More comfort and safety in programming and maintenance. The same built-in control unit is used on all versions and is installed in the bottom part of the barrier body. Large front door for quick and easy access.
- Easily-removable reinforced gear motor support. Maximum anti-crush safety when both opening and closing; barrier body supports on the inside for minimum visual impact.Electronically-adjustable speed from 3.5â (Wide M) to 5â (Wide L) for fast opening.
- Sturdiness, reliability, and easy installation.
- Elliptical section bar for lighter weight and higher wind-gust resistance; special profile for fast assembly of the accessories.
- Optional pivot joint to protect the barrier in the event of a collision. The bar can be assembled either on the right or left. â¢ Easy to balance, thanks to practical spring tension adjustment.
- No blackouts: operation is guaranteed in the event of power outages by the PS234 backup battery installed inside the control unit. Release with a triangular key protected against the weather.
|Max Barrier Length||6m|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They will contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.
Apply for a trade discount here or log into your trade account to see trade discounted pricing here.