Nice M-BAR 24Vdc barrier for bars up to 7m
- Modular: are easily assembled using the aluminium expansion joint.
- Possibility for intelligent control of two opposing automations thanks to âmaster/slaveâ function.
- Strength and reliability: robust structure in steel, new high strength balancing springs guaranteed up to 1,000,000 opening and closing operations and elliptical section bar with high wind-gust resistance.
- Optional flashing or traffic light can be integrated in cover.
- Encoder movement control and electromechanical limit switches.
- More comfort and safety in programming and maintenance phases: the separate enclosures for electronics and mechanics protect internal parts from potential risks.
- Rapid and easy access to the control unit located in the upper section of the barrier body.
- Simple fixture of the completely concealed photocells onto the specially designed seats on the barrier body.
- More safety and reliability: obstacle detection and monitoring of motor absorption during automation movement.
- Automatic fault diagnostics during operation with consequent signalling of fault type through specific flash sequences.
- Provision for connection of latest generation optical and resistive sensitive edges(with 8.2 K Ohm resistance).
- Energy saving: the system sets to standby when not in use to save consumption.
- No blackouts: emergency backup power with the optional batteries housed inside the case.
- Release from side with metal key, can be installed on either side.
|Battery Backup Option||Yes|
|Max Barrier Length||9m|
|Solar Power Option||Yes|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They will contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.
Apply for a trade discount here or log into your trade account to see trade discounted pricing here.