Nice FT210 pair of photocells
Optical device, with a wireless transmitter to secure on a moveable leaf, horizontally adjustable through 210° and 30° vertically, for automation according to Standards.
• The safety level of the main edge, required by the EN12453 standard, can be achieved for any “type of use” and any “type of activation” by integrating a FT210 device to an 8.2kohm TCB65 type resistive sensitive edge.
• The FT210 device, integrated with a “resistive” sensitive edge (8.2kohm), is safe against individual faults or can be used with automated systems with self-diagnosis at the start of every manoeuvre.
• Relay output with 2Ah (FTA2) and 7Ah (FTA1) battery Kit, for intensive use.
* The battery is not provided with the photocell.
• Cutting-edge technology: The anti-collision circuit avoids interference with other out-of-sink receivers. The FT210 optical devices are equipped with a special sensor capable of recognizing when the gate is motionless, which remains in a low consumption mode and activates only when the gate is in motion.
• Suitable for any architectural environment and easy to install.
• Resilient and safe: Polycarbonate casing; FA1 vandal-proof metal shell (optional); low transmitter battery indicator.
The photocell has a transmitter that runs on a battery (FTA1) so it is only necessary to run a cable to one side. This is useful if a cable is damaged, or one has not to be installed on one side of the gateway.
|Battery Option||Battery or 12/24 Vac/dc|
|Connection Type||Standard Analogue|
|Power Supply||12 - 24 Vac/Vdc|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.