MEMFast RNHT48/410 hand tool set for installing open end rivet nuts
Works on steel, A2 stainless steel*, aluminium & brass and is ideal for installing aluminium gates with accessories such as rack for sliding gates
This "spin" action tool (different from the conventional hand plier) is compact & versatile.
Suitably contained in a durable polypropylene case measuring 32cm x 23cm x 8cm, it only takes seconds to assemble (instructions included).
Some of the many benefits include:
- Patented design & UK manufacture.
- Standard grade 12.9 socket head cap screws as mandrels with spares supplied with tool.
- Worn or broken mandrels replaced in seconds.
- Case hardened components to ensure durability.
- 10mm ratchet spanner included to assist installing larger sizes.
- Metric/Unified Inch conversion kits available
- Rivet Stud conversion kits available
- Ease of use in applications having limited access - simply turn the knob until correct installation has been achieved.
- Perfect for use in aluminium gate installation, small sheet metal workshops, kit car assembly / coach building or for the hobbyist.
- No stroke setting or tool adjustment is needed for differing material thicknesses as the tool has infinite adjustment (ideal for materials of inconsistent thicknesses such as GRP & fibreglass)
- Spare mandrels are included with a 10mm ratchet spanner to assist in larger sizes.
The brochure download below marked as 'Sales Manual' actually shows mandrel replacement.
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They will contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.