Linkcare Master Wireless Receiver For Vertigo Wireless Safety Edge
MASTER Wi-Fi is the heart of the system. A double-frequency receiver of the latest generation that manages by itself and totally via radio, all the accessories of the gate automation: photocells, safety edges, blinkers,remote controls and key switches.
- It manages SUN radio transmitters, BLOCK Wi-Fi key switches, NOVA Wi-Fi and VERTIGO Wi-Fi Photocells, TOUCH Wi-Fi safety strips, SPARK Wi-Fi blinkers
- Safety Devices Certified EN13849-2: 2008 and together with a framework equipped with electronic self-test is a protective device for a Class 2
- Firmware certified according to EN61508-3: 2001
- Available with connector or terminal block to be applied in combination with control boards of other brands
- MASTER Wi-Fi can be inserted directly inside control boards in the same connector used for the standard radio receivers
- Commands operate at 433MHz and Safeties operate at 868MHz
- The system allows to completely eliminate power cables between the engine management unit and all the control, protection and signalisation devices.
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They will contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.