Life OPTIMO Sky Line 230Vac linear screw double kit for swing gates up to 3m
Life OPTIMO Sky Line can be fit directly into the same bracket tray.
For swing gates with excellent mechanical performance ratings that place them among the best in the market. The Optimo series has a stylish appearance that is perfect for any installation. It is extremely sturdy thanks to the use of integral aluminium shells. Choose Optimo if you need a versatile automation.
• Available in two versions: 230V and 24V.
• Release mechanism protected against water and foreign bodies.
• Quick, easy and safe release action.
• Motor body coated with polyester paints specially made for outdoor useOPTIMO OP3 SKY LINE UNI 230Vac is model equipped with mechanical stop for opening and closing. Condenser supplied.
The Kit Contains:
- 2 X OP3 SL SKY LINE UNI 230Vac
- 1 X GE UNI RS DL control unit with integrated receiver
- 2 X VISIO external photocells
- 2 X DREAM 2 button 433.92Mhz rolling code transmitter
- 1 X SKANT Matching antenna and coaxial cable
|Max Gate Leaf Length||3.0m|
|Max Gate Weight||350Kg|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.