Elka S5000 barrier with beam ready for skirt fitting length up to 5m for industrial use
Series INDUSTRIAL - series S up to 8,000mm boom length with 24V energy-saving technology
S 5000 814205005 barrier includes barrier boom for aluminium folding skirt 75 (HG75)
- For intensive use up to 100% duty cycle, components made of galvanized steel, vandalism protection.
Efficient drive concept
- Planetary gear, multistage, with energy-saving 24V BLDC-motor.
Perfect running performance
- Precise barrier boom movement through electronic rotation speed control - fast, quiet, smooth.
Controller MO 24
- User friendly menu navigation via 4x7-segment-display, with prewired terminal row, three integrated 1-channel loop detectors, 6 freely programmable multi-functional relays, potential-free, power reversal.
Wide-range power supply
- Made of aluminium, IP54, with clampingtechnology, powder coated, RAL 5012/9010,custom colours upon request (extra charge)
Pre-assembled barrier boom
- Double wing with middle boom connector, left/right usable, made of aluminium, powder coated,RAL 9010, with red reflective signal stripes,rubber tube on the boom underside.
- Automatic OPEN in case of power failure, uninterrupted barrier operation in case of a power failure, TCP/IP, radio remote control receiver, ECON-Box with 365-day-timer and differential counter, configurable viaELKA ECON APP.
|Max Barrier Length||5m|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They will contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.