Faac 640 automatic barrier for rectangular beams from 3750 to 7000mm - DISCONTINUED
Faac 640 automatic barrier has been discontinued and replaced with B680.
- To buy Faac 640 rigid rectangular beams for the 640 barrier
- The 640 range of barriers is ideal for traffic control in areas with particularly demanding use.
- The beam length ranges from 4 to 7 metres, and bottom skirts can be fitted.
- A top and bottom skirt arrangement is available for beams up to 5 metres in length.
- The 624 BLD control board has surface mount technology with a 2 digit display and 3 programming buttons. This allows the simple setting of the operational parameters and enables selecting a wide range of logic functions, including customised logic.
- A standard setting allows for a pair of barriers to work simultaneously.
- Perfectly calibrated stopping thanks to the adjustable electronic brake that slows down closing and opening movement.
- The control board activates a cooling fan when necessary allowing the barrier to be operated continuously.
|Max Barrier Length||7m|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They will contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.