Faac 615 BPR 230Vac rapid automatic barrier for beams up to 2.5m
Faac 615 BPR rapid, Automatic barrier for beams up to 2.5 m
- Barrier for beams up to 2.5m
- The 615 standard is designed for beam lengths up to 4m and opening time of 6 seconds whilst the 615 rapid version will open a beam up to 2.5m in 3 seconds.
- The whole 615 range has an anti-crushing hydraulic safety device, a hydraulic lock to hold the barrier open or closed and a triangular manual release key.
- Use of cutting-edge materials and treatments, plus tried and tested FAAC technology, all combine to ensure long-life.
- The cabinet is arranged to house both the 615 BPR control board, specifically designed for this barrier, and other electronic equipment in the FAAC range. The FAAC 615 barrier is fitted with a limit switch kit and can have an optional anti-vandal valve fitted.
|Max Barrier Length||2.5m|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They will contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.