DEA LIVI 502 230Vac articulated arm motor for swing gates up to 4.5m with or without encoder
Compact and adaptable, LIVI is the low voltage solution that guarantees excellent performance on swing gates and doors.
- Self-locking and not self-locking operators
- Versions with encoder both in 230V and 24V, to manage the position precisely
- Slow speed versions, to permit higher dimensions
- Available with an articulated arm or sliding arm
- Possibility to use horizontal or vertical fixing plates (optional)
- Can be installed on doors in slope by using the adapter kit (optional)
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They will contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.