DEA LATO 220CEN 230Vac sectional and sliding industrial door motor up to 17 square metres
Industrial doors operators for sectional, folding and sliding doors
LATO is the range of industrial door motors for sectional, folding and sliding doors, up to 35m2, available in 230V and in 400V.
LATO operators are equipped with electromechanical limit switches and encoder. Sturdiness, reliability and safety characterize these operators conformable with European Norms EN12453 and EN12445 thanks to the presence of the encoder for all versions.
- Self-locking operator with built-in limit switches
- 230V monophasic or 400V three-phase models
- Can be installed on shafts Ã25 mm
- Possibility of installing on shafts Ã40 mm, by using the adapter accessory
- A possibility of installation with reduction 2:1, for greater capacity reducing the axis speed
- Magnetic encoder with 6m long cables, for total control of movements
- 230V versions with built-in control panel, integrated receiver and courtesy light
- Models with a manual unlocking device by cable or device for emergency manual manoeuvre by chain
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They will contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.