Came StyloA P24 S24 24Vdc articulated arm kit for swing gates up to 1.8m - DISCONTINUED
We are sorry but this product is no longer available. We have listed suitable alternatives below under the title SIMILAR PRODUCTS.
If there are no SIMILAR PRODUCTS listed or you cannot find what you need, please call us on 01895 232 626 or email [email protected] with your requirements.
StyloA-P24 Kit, StyloA-S24 Kit 24Vdc Complete kit for a pair or single swing gates up to 1.8m.
- Movement controlled by the encoder.
- Compliance tested to meet UK standards.
- For installing on gates with the minimum width, starting from 8cm posts and up against a wall or fence, with the straight arm option.
- Can operate in an emergency mode during power outages.
- Reliable and sturdy even if smaller in size, thanks to its irreversible system.
- Custom-key release system.
- Also available in the reversible version.
The kit contains:
- 1 or 2 x STYLO-ME 24Vdc Motor with encoder
- 1 or 2 x STYLO-BS Articulated Arm
- 1 x DIR-10 Pair of Safety Photocells
- 1 x ZL192Z Control Panel
- 2 x TOPD4RKS Radio Remote (433.92MHz)
- 1 x TOP-A433N Antenna
- 1 x AF43S Frequency Card (433.92MHz)
|Battery Backup Option||Yes|
|Max Gate Leaf Length||1.8m|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They will contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.
Apply for a trade discount here or log into your trade account to see trade discounted pricing here.