Came BX-74 230Vac sliding kit for gate up to 400Kg - DISCONTINUED
We are sorry but this product is no longer available. We have listed suitable alternatives below under the title SIMILAR PRODUCTS.
If there are no SIMILAR PRODUCTS listed or you cannot find what you need, please call us on 01895 232 626 or email [email protected] with your requirements.
Came BX motor is ideal for fitting onto sliding gates
- Operate gates up to 400 and 800Kg, all encoder controlled.
- Can fit magnetic limit-switches.
- Electronic board, with separate terminal blocks and display, to facilitate start-up and diagnosis phases. Storing for up to 250 different users.
- Radio programming rolling code and integrated Key Code.
- The safety inputs can be configured to directly control the 8K2O resistive sensitive-safety edges.
- Management of the Rio series wireless security accessories using the dedicated plug-in accessory.
- Testing of safety circuits for CAT 2 safety products - whether wireless or not.
- Devices developed for connection to the cloud, via CAME connect.
- Used to directly manage CAME keypads using the R800 accessory or connect CAME transponder selectors using the R700 accessory.
- BX704AGS 230Vac Motor & Panel
- AF43S Frequency Card. (433,92MHz)
- TOP-A433N Antenna
- 2 x TOPD4RKS Radio Remote (433,92MHz)
- DIR-10 Pair Safety Photocells
|Max Gate Weight||400Kg|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They will contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.