Came BK-1200 230Vac sliding kit for gate up to 1200Kg
Came BK sliding gate motors are ideal solutions for applying to sliding gates for busy venues or industrial entrances.
- A complete, flexible and safe range to meet different needs, from industrial to heavy-duty operating conditions.
- Module 4 or 6 pinions for constantly smooth, linear transmission of movement to the rack.
- Can fit magnetic limit-switches.
- Electronic board, with separate terminal blocks and display, to facilitate start-up and diagnosis phases. Storing for up to 250 different users.
- Radio programming rolling code and integrated Key Code.
- The safety inputs can be configured to directly control the 8k2o resistive sensitive-safety edges.
- Management of the Rio series wireless security accessories using the dedicated plug-in accessory.
- Testing of safety circuits for CAT 2 safety products - whether wireless or not.
- Devices developed for connection to the cloud, via CAME Connect.
- Used to directly manage CAME keypads using the R800 accessory or connect CAME transponder selectors using the R700 accessory.
The Kit Contains:
- BKS12AGS 230Vac Motor complete with control board and built-in radio remote programming and mechanical limit switches.
- AF43S 433.92MHz frequency card.
- TOP-A433N Antenna
- 2 x TOPD4RKS 433.92Mhz Radio Remote
- DIR-10 1 Pair Safety Photocells
|Max Gate Weight
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They will contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.