Came Amico S24 P24 24Vdc linear screw kit for swing gates up to 1.8m
Amico motor is an ideal solution for residential settings.
- Bespoke and exclusive design.
- A trilobe key release system
- Adjustable mechanical stops for memorising gate travel.
- Simplified connections and one, three-conductor cable.
- Die-cast aluminium supporting half-shells
- Fully covered and protected endless screw.
- Can operate in emergency mode during power outages.
- Self-diagnosing safety devices.
- Compliance tested to meet UK standards.
Came A1824 worm drive automation for gates up to 1.8m per leaf.
- Built-in encoder
The Kit Contains:
- 1 or 2 x A1824 24Vdc Motors
- 1 x ZL92Z Control Panel
- 1 x AF43S 433.92Mhz Frequency Card.
- 1 x TOP-A433N Antenna
- 2 x TOPD4FKS 433.92Mhz Radio Remote
- 1 x Pair DIR-10 Pair Safety Photocells
|Battery Backup Option||Yes|
|Max Gate Leaf Length||1.8m|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They will contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.