Beninca KEVA.7B 24Vdc traffic barrier kit with encoder for passages up to 7m
24Vdc intensive duty road barrier with integrated control panel with an external release.
- Right of left hand - the barrier can be easily re-handed.
- Top access to the control panel - easy and fast programming
- Integrated dual height photocells into the barrier case
- 24Vdc - possibility of battery backup system
- Amperometric sensing obstacle detection
- New fast acting manual release
- Optional flashing lights - Boom arm and barrier case
- 2 Adjustable mechanical stops
- Simple, quick and reliable boom arm balancing system
The Kit contains:
â¢ 1 x EVA.7 24v BARRIER
â¢ 1 x 7000MM BOOM (6700mm CLEAR SPAN) - EVA7.A
â¢ 1 x FIXED TIP REST - EVA.AF (OPTION FOR SWINGING REST - VE.AM)
|Max Barrier Length||7m|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They will contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.