Beninca KDU.350NV 230Vac underground kit for swing gate up to 3m
KDU.350NV/KSDU.350V double or single underground swing gate kit options
- Self-locking electromechanical operator, faster version
- Water-proof operator with reduction unit in oil lubrication
- Foundation box, hot galvanized or stainless steel, makes the installation of operators fast and easy and, in case of maintenance, allows replacement of the operator without removing the existing gate.
- Prepared for the installation of electromechanical water-proof limit switches
- Adjustable mechanical stops included
The Kit contains:
- 1 or 2 x DU.350NV operator with built-in gate stops
- 1 or 2 x SB.DU350.L Manual release kit
- 1 or 2 x DU.350CF Foundation case
- 1 or 2 x DU.350ST Adjustable mechanical open stop
- 1 x HEADY Control unit
- 1 x PUPILLA.T Pair of photocell
- 1 x AW 433Mhz Aerial
- 2 x TO.GO2VA 433Mhz Transmitter
|Max Gate Leaf Length||3.0m|
|Max Gate Weight||500Kg|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They will contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.