Videx 4851/2/3 flush mount backbox and front support
The front support is available in 1, 2 and 3 module versions and includes:
- The flush back box
- 4851 1 Module Frame dimensions - 135mm (W) x 160mm (H) Flush box dimensions - 120MM (W) x 143mm (H) x 45mm (D)
- 4852 2 Module Frame dimensions - 135mm (W) x 280.2mm (H) Flush box dimensions - 120MM (W) x 263.2mm (H) x 45mm (D)
- 4853 3 Module Frame dimensions - 135mm (W) x 400.4mm (H) Flush box dimensions - 120MM (W) x 383.4mm (H) x 45mm (D)
- The module support frame is provided with a waterproof gasket and security screws for fixing to the flush back box
- Spacers to connect the back boxes together when the outdoor station requires more than 3 modules
Front supports and surface mounting units are available with the support frame in 3 different finishes:
- flush mounting box with black surround (Standard)
- flush mounting box with chrome surround
- flush mounting box with gold surround
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.