V2 AYROS800 230Vac kit for automating a sliding gate up to 800kg
Complete kit to automate sliding electric gates up to 800Kg .
The kit contains:
- 1 x ARYOS800 230V motor
- 1 x MR2U plug-in radio receiver
- 1 x Pair of Sensiva safety photocells
- 2 x Phox 2-buttons, 433.92MHz transmitters
- Programming achieved using 3 program buttons and display
- Plug-in adaptor for modular radio receiver MR2
- 2 inputs for photocells with self-test function
- 2 inputs for mechanical or resistive safety edges
- Courtesy light output
- Self-learning opening time and obstacle detection function
- Operational cycle counter, with programmable maintenance reminders
- Slow-down function in limit switch area
- Slow start function during opening (programmable start-up rate)
- ADI connector for connecting CL1+, WES-ADI, SYNCRO optional modules
- Output for flashing light 230V with intermittence (230V versions)
- Brake function with programmable power (230V versions)
|Max Gate Weight||800Kg|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They will contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.
Apply for a trade discount here or log into your trade account to see trade discounted pricing here.