V2 WinPPCL Administration software
WINPPCL software is a program allowing the storage, consultation and updating of all the data and all the settings of the systems by using a Database.
- WINPCCL can be used both by itself and also when connected to the PROG2 portable programming device. In the former case, it is only possible to work with the Database, while in the latter case, all the V2 device read/write operations can be performed.
- In order to be able to use WINPPCL, it is necessary to obtain a contract activation code from V2 which will allow the devices to be customized with their own client codes. To be able to interface with the PROG2 device it is necessary to ask V2 for the serial activation code which will allow WINPPCL to interface with the PROG2 device.
- It allows printing out all the information relating to users, transmitters, receivers and installations.
- It allows tracing a transmitter within the database by displaying the receivers in which it is present.
- It allows the generation of transmitters, capable of substituting a transmitter previously memorised in a Wally series receiver, via radio.
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.