Nice RDKCER01 RoadKit 24Vdc kit for sliding gates up to 300Kg or 6m
Unused old stock.
- For sliding gates weighing up to 300kg and up to 6m in length
- Built-in control unit housed directly inside the motor casing
- Speed, force and pause-time can all be adjusted.
- Built-in obstacle detection system and automatic working time programming
The kit contains:
- RD300 1 irreversible 24Vdc, electro-mechanical gear motor with incorporated control unit and receiver
- FLOR-S 1 transmitter 433.92 MHz, 2 channels
- MOF 1 pair of photocells designed for outdoor installation
- Mose Outdoor key switch
- TS Warning sign
- MLBT Flashing light with integrated aerial
*All items are out of manufacturers warranty and are supplied with a 3 month warranty by Linkcare, who will repair or replace the product if proved faulty on installation or within 3 months of the invoice date, or provide a refund if this is not possible.
|Max Gate Weight||300Kg|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They will contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.