V2 CITY5 230Vac digital traffic light control unit
CITY5 - Digital traffic light control unit
• Programming achieved using 3 program buttons and display
• Management of 2 traffic light units
• Mains-independent light power supply
• Plug-in adaptor for modular radio receiver
• 2 push-button inputs: entry, exit
• 1 control device input code
• 2 vehicle presence detection inputs (N.O. or N.C.)
• 1 emergency input, to guarantee green on exit
• Independent input and output control from transmitter
• 2 control outputs for the gate control unit (N.O. or N.C.) opening and closing
• 2 x 24V ac/dc outputs for supplying accessories
• On-card traffic-light status LEDs
• Vehicle transit counter, with restricted access upon reaching parking capacity
• Programming right-of-way criteria in both directions
• Monitoring of input status using the display
• ADI connector for connecting optional modules
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.