AES Predator WIFI-ABK architectural Wifi video intercom with keypad
- Simple to set up from your mobile phone.
- Connect to the intercom directly through your phone’s wifi, enter the passcode for the home hub wifi and the device is connected.
- View the gate/door and open any time with monitoring mode.
- Stores images of the last 32 missed callers on your phone.
- Still works locally on wifi network even if broadband goes down
- Works with most standard outdoor wifi repeaters for extended range.
- Stylish curved architectural model.
- Keypad includes 3 relays,1200 codes, with latching & momentary operation and more.
- Modern blue back lighting effect.
- Marine grade, brushed stainless steel construction with gloss acrylic trim.
- Kit includes speech panel, antenna, power supply & install manual.
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.