SPECIAL OFFER - Nice L-FAB4024HS DKIT 24Vdc fast underground kit for swing gates up to 4m
High-Speed swing gate kit for swing gates with leaves up to 4m, Ideal for intensive use and quick manoeuvres.
- Underground installation.
- Irreversible electromechanical gear motor 24Vdc, with magnetic encoder and mechanical stop.
- 90° opening in about 6* seconds.
- Foundation boxes with a mechanical stop on opening in stainless steel (LFABBOX4I), ideal for use in extreme conditions.
- With cataphoresis, paint finish (LFABBOX4) highly resistant to corrosion.
Maximum freedom of choice: release from inside or outside, lever operated models, freely combinable and easy to operate with just one hand.
Simple installation: built-in mechanical stop system on closure. Standard opening to 110°, or optional 360°.
Ideal for intensive use: LFAB4024HS is compatible with the control unit Moonclever MC824H, with BlueBUS technology, Solemyo and Opera systems:
- simple programming via a single key;
- self-learning of travel limits on opening and closing;
- self-diagnostics of faults;
- programming of pause time;
- pass door;
- deceleration on opening and closing;
- dual technology obstacle detection;
- operation in the event of a power failure with optional rechargeable batteries (PS324);
- provision for connection of latest generation sensitive edges.
* Considering standard installation, excluding acceleration and deceleration
The kit contains:
- LFAB4024HS 2 x electromechanical fast gate motors
- LFABBOX 2 x Foundation box
- ON2E 2 x 433.92 MHz 2 channels transmitters
- MC824H x 1 Control unit for two motors
- EPMB x 1 pair of outdoor photocells
- OXI x 1 Receiver
- BMA3 x 2 Lever-type unlock system
|Battery Backup Option||Yes|
|Max Gate Leaf Length||4.0m|
|Max Gate Weight||400Kg|
|Solar Power Option||Yes|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.