SPECIAL OFFER - Nice WINGO3524D-KIT 24Vdc high speed linear screw kit for swing gates up to 3m or 200kg
- 24Vdc High speed double swing gate kit for gate leaves up to 3m long or weighing up to 200Kg
- Built-in safety through the encoder based obstacle detection system and direct input for safe edges
- Simplified installation through the 2 wire BlueBUS ensures easy addition of safety and command devices
The Kit Contains:
- 2 x WG3524HS fast motors with magnetic encoder, mechanical stop on opening and closing.
- 2 x ON2E 2 button transmitters
- 1 x MC824H control panel
- 1x EPMB pair of photocells
- 1 x OXIBD receiver up to 4 channels with connector, bidirectional, without built-in transmitter.
|Max Gate Leaf Length||3m|
|Max Gate Weight||200Kg|
|Solar Power Option||Yes|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.