SPECIAL OFFER - Nice TITAN3724HS-DKIT 24Vdc Linear Screw Kit For Swing Gates Up To 3.7m
Titan HS is suitable for the rapid operation of swing gates with leaves up to 3.7m or 450Kg. Surface-mounted gate motor, with a magnetic encoder for the 24vdc version. Guarantees fast manoeuvres. 90-degree opening in about 12 seconds or 19 seconds.
The kit contains:
- 2 x TTN3724HS non-irreversible electromechanical gear motors, 24Vdc with magnetic encoder
- 2 x ON2E transmitters 433.92 MHz, 2 channels
- 1 x MC824H control unit for two motors, with 24Vdc encoder
- 1 x EPMB pair of outdoor photocells designed for connection via Nice BlueBUS
- 1 x OXIBD up to 4 channels with connector, bidirectional, without built-in transmitter
Reliable: The magnetic encoder keeps the set values stable over time and guarantees precise obstacle detection.
Easy to install: Electrical connections easily accessible. ( Fixing brackets are supplied with the motor).
Versatile: The motor can also be installed in the bottom part of the gate leaf, at a distance of at least 110 mm from the ground.
Practical and safe: Esyconvernient key release located in the top part of the motor, allowing the gate leaves to be opened and closed manually in the event of a blackout.
- Simple programming with a single key
- self-learning of opening-closing limit positions
- automatic fault diagnostics
- programming of pause time
- pedestrian pass door
- deceleration during opening and closing
- double technology obstacle detection
- operation in event of power failure with optional rechargeable batteries
- provision for connecting the latest generation sensitive edges
|Max Gate Leaf Length||3m|
|Solar Power Option||Yes|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.