Nice L-FAB4024 DKIT 24Vdc underground kit with two free transmitters
EXTRA SPECIAL OFFER for February Only
Buy the Nice L-FAB4024 underground kit at our special offer price and get an extra two Nice ON2E transmitters worth £94.32 included FREE!
The L- FabKit 2 24Vdc underground gate motor kit for automating swing gates up to 4m contains:
- 2 x LFAB4024 24Vdc underground gate motors with magnetic encoder and mechanical stop on closing.
- 1 x LFABBOX4 foundation boxes with cataphoresis paint finish and leaf coupling levers.
- 2 x ON2E 433.92 MHz, 2 channels remote transmitters
- 1 x MC824H control unit for two motors
- 2 x EPMB outdoor photocells designed for connection via nice BlueBUS
- 1 x OXIBD receiver of up to 4 channels, with connector, without built-in transmitter
- 2 x BMA3 lever-type unlock system
PLUS - 2 x FREE Nice ON2E transmitters until 29/2/2020
|Battery Backup Option||Yes|
|Max Gate Leaf Length||4m|
|Max Gate Weight||350Kg|
|Solar Power Option||Yes|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.