SPECIAL OFFER PRODUCT BUNDLE - Nice L-FAB4024 DKIT 24Vdc underground kit with extra remotes
Reliable and resistant: motors made up of solid internal parts in metal and bronze alloy.
Maximum freedom of choice: release from inside or outside, two key or lever-operated models, freely combinable and easy to operate with just one hand.
The kit contains:
- LFAB4024 2 irreversible electromechanical gear motors 24Vdc with magnetic encoder and mechanical stop on closing.
- LFABBOX4 2 Foundation box, with cataphoresis paint, finish with leaf coupling levers.
- ON2E 2 Transmitters 433.92 MHz, 2 channels
- MC824H 1 Control unit for two motors
- EPMB 2 Outdoor photocells designed for connection via nice BlueBUS
- OXIBD 1 Receiver of up to 4 channels, with connector, without built-in transmitter
- BMA3 2 Lever-type unlock system
|Battery Backup Option||Yes|
|Max Gate Leaf Length||4m|
|Max Gate Weight||350Kg|
|Solar Power Option||Yes|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.