Beninca JM.3ESA 24Vdc residential use garage door motor
JM.3ESA - 24Vdc Belt drive garage door motor with 600 N thrust, electronic control panel easy to adjust with trimmer and dip switches.
Residential use belt drive
• 24 Vdc self-locking electromechanical operator for residential sectional garage doors
• Encoder device for the detection of obstacles integrated with the control panel
• Adjustable stroke by mechanical limits stop
• Integrated courtesy light
• Operation continuity guaranteed in case of power failure with the battery back up unit integrable in the operator
• Self-Learning limit switches
• Fast and easy unlock device
• JM.3ESA: Gearmotor with 600 N traction force and electronic panel with display and ESA SYSTEM for energy savings. Self-calibration system and point calculation of the torque with dynamic adjustment. Access password and maintenance notification
|Battery Backup Option||Yes|
|Solar Power Option||Yes|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.