Faac 560 SB Hydraulic bi-folding doors motor for intensive use
Faac 560 SB, Hydraulic operator for bi-folding doors for intensive use
- - FAAC 560 is designed for automating bi-folding doors, it is fixed on one leaf only, and opens and closes by means of a telescopic arm.
- - The FAAC Hydraulic system and guide with a telescopic arm ensure even, perfectly linear movement.
- - The electric motor, hydraulic pump and internal rack-and-pinion transmission system are compactly housed in a single block in anodised
- - Thanks to the built-in hydraulic adjustable by-pass valves. The anti-crushing protection can be set for the most suitable environment.
- - The manual release enables you to open the door in the event of a power-cut or an emergency. The control board can add more safety depending on your requirements.
|Sectional doors up to||2m|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.