Beninca BRAINY 230Vac Control Panel For Gate Motors And Door Actuators
- REPLACES BENINCA BRAIN-
1 or 2 actuators for swing gates, opposing sliding, hydraulic operators and industrial folding doors.
• Control panel for 1 or 2 motors, ideal for swinging or sliding doors
• Easy to install thanks to the built-in display
• A number of operating logics
• Separate inputs to connect the encoder for each motor
• Self-configuration of operating parameters with motors fitted with encoders
• It comes with built-in 433.92 MHz 64-code radio receiver (programmable code/variable code)
• Electronic adjustment of the torque and operating times of each motor
• Separate limit switch inputs to open and close each motor
• Separate slowing-down function during opening and closure for each motor
• Removable terminal boards
• Input for 8K2 safety sensitive edge
• It can also be used with hydraulic operators
• Possibility of viewing the actual number of cycles counter
• Programming access password
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.