Faac 741 230Vac sliding kit for gates up to 900Kg
Faac 741 motor is suitable for residential sliding gates with max weight of 900Kg.
- Quick and easy installation with built-in, prewired control unit.
- Anti-crushing protection. Electronic device directly controlling drive torque.
- Non-reversing gear motor, the electric lock is unnecessary. The manual release makes it possible to open and close the gate manually in the event of power failure.
- Simplified on display programming.
The kit contains:
- 741 sliding gate operator complete with a control board
- Pair of XP20D photocells
- Plug in receiver/decoder 868 SLH
- 2 x two-channel transmitter 868 SLH
|Max Gate Weight||900Kg|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They will contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.