Faac 391 24Vdc articulated arm kit for swing gates up to 2m
Articulated arm gate operators for residential use.
- Compact and elegant design.
- Versatile, simple installation. The articulated arm allows high flexibility for the installation dimensions, enabling use also on large gate piers.
- With the non-reversing gear motor, there is no need to install electro mechanical closing devices. In case of power cut, the rotation of the release device alone. makes it possible to move the gate manually.
- The system has non-reversing motors that hold the gates in the open and closed positions.
- Built-in mechanical stops.
- New electronic control unit with the anti-crushing device and virtual encoder with reverse function upon detection of an obstacle.
- Emergency battery to ensure operation in case of power cut. (optional)
- 1 x 391 24Vdc Operator
- 1 x 391E 24Vdc Operator with control board
- 1 x Receiver XF868
- 2 x Two channel transmitter
- 1 x Pair of photocells XP20B
|Battery Backup Option||Yes|
|Max Gate Leaf Length||2m|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They will contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.