Beninca KBN24 24Vdc articulated arm kit for swing gates up to 2.1m
KBN24 kit for a pair of swing gates up to 2.1m with a 24Vdc electromechanical operator with an articulated arm.
Surface mounting motor features:
- 24Vdc Self-locking electromechanical operator for intensive use
- Suitable for gates installed on large posts
- Operation continuity guaranteed in case of power failure with the battery back up unit integrated into the operator
- Amperometric anti-crushing control
- Possibility of adjustable external unlock device which allows the system to be operated from outside in the event of a power cut
- Equipped with mechanical stop in opening
The Kit contains:
- 1 x BN.E24 24Vdc Operator with control unit and receiver
- 1 x BN.24 Operator
- 2 x BA Articulated arms
- 1 x AW 433Mhz aerial
- 1 x PUPILLA.F Pair of photocells
- 2 x TO.GO2VA 433.92Mhz Transmitters
|Battery Backup Option||Yes|
|Max Gate Leaf Length||2.1m|
|Solar Power Option||Yes|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.