Fadini HINDI880 230Vac hydraulic ram with locking and braking for swing gates up to 4m
HINDI 880 locking and breaking hydraulic ram operator for swing gates with leaves up to 4m. Oil-hydraulic operator for swing gates on residential and commercial applications.
- Reliable - oil-hydraulic technology and quality with all its internal components to ensure precise and quiet movements.
- Quality - its component parts are unaffected by long operating times and by adverse weather conditions. Front fixing to the gate with an adjustable ball bearing eye.
- Safe - thrust power control by adjustable maximum pressure valves.
- Innovative: a single model - EVO hydraulic locking device allows the installer to set it to meet the application requirements:N reversible, non-locking / A locking in open gate position / B locking in closed position / BB bidirectional locking. Hydraulic braking: in opening only, in closing only, in opening and closing, or non-braking.
- Easy - quick release system by custom-coded key
|Max Gate Leaf Length||4.0m|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.