Daitem MHF03X external one or two button caller unit with tag reader
• The outdoor caller unit is fitted with one or two call buttons for visitors to announce their presence.
• It also includes a badge reader and two buttons for the user to open a pedestrian gate or driveway gate.
• MHF03X : 1 call button.
• Full duplex digital communication with handset.
• Up to 4 handsets per call button.
• The badge is held up to the caller unit to open a pedestrian gate or automatic driveway gate from outside the home.
• The keys are back-lit when the badge is held up to the unit and when night falls (with an adjustable luminosity setting).
• The sound level of the key beeps and ring tone are automatically reduced at night.
• Optional anti-vandal brushed metal armoured cover.
Technical data :
• Control buttons for electrical latch or lock and automatic gate.
• A latch or a gate can also be opened by simply using a badge (up to 16, not supplied).
• Built-in listen-in microphone and loudspeakers.
• Power supply: provided by controller.
• Degrees of protection: IP54 / IK08.
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.