DEA GHOST KIT 200/NET 230Vac underground kit for swing gates up to 4m
Electromechanical underground operators for residential/collective swing gates GHOST 200 is the range of residential/collective underground swing gate motors for leaves up to 4m, available in 230V and 24V. The GHOST 200 operators are rugged and reliable and provide an invisible installation thanks to the possibility to install the mechanical stops inside the motor box. Completing the installation with control boards of DENET series provides maximum security and complies the European Norms EN12453 and EN12445, also in 230V versions, thanks to the encoder.
- Versions with an encoder for 230V and 24V, to manage the position precisely
- Version with power supply cable 8 mt long to allow easy installation of 2 operators
- Slow speed versions, to permit a higher dimension of the leaf
- Foundation box with cataphoresis treatment (black) or in stainless steel
- Possibility to install the mechanical stops (optional)
- The possibility of openings up to 180°, using an optional adapter
The Kit Contains:
- 1 x GHOST200 Underground Motor
- 1 x GHOST200/CL Underground Motor
- 2 x 215 Foundation Boxes
- 1 x NET230N/C Control Board
- 1 x Pair of Linear Photocell
- 2 x GT2 433Mhz 2 Channel Transmitters
|Max Gate Leaf Length||4m|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.