Nice MOMB MyMoonBus BlueBUS proximity card reader DISCONTIUED - Replacement available
Proximity reader for transponder cards and Flor-m bimodal transmitters, with Nice BlueBUS connection technology.
Transponder cards have to be purchased separately.
• 255 card capacity;
• 2 programming modes: Easy or Professional;
• reading distance 4-8 cm;
• enables the entry of which type of cards are enabled on the system: both, MOCARD only or MOCARDP only;
• possibility of programming the number of times a specifi c card can be used;
• possibility of enabling an automation block unblock function.
• up to 4 MOTB and MOMB control devices connectable via BlueBUS, also in combined confi gurations;
• two modes (static and dynamic) to activate two different controls selected from 6 available.
Simple installation: easy and rapid connection with just 2 wires, no polarity, to complete the BlueBUS systems.
|Detection Range (cm)||4 to 8cm|
|Power Supply||Via BlueBUS|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.