Nice MoonTouch MOTB - REPLACED BY EDSB KEYPAD
Last one in stock!
Replacement product is the NICE EDSB BURGLAR RESISTANT DIGITAL KEYPAD FOR BLUEBUSSYSTEM
- 2 keys to activate two different commands selected from 6 available;
- 255 combinations for storage on BM1000 memory;
- 2 programming modes: Easy or Professional;
- Up to 4 MOTB and MOMB control devices connectable via BlueBUS, also in combined configurations.
- The possibility of programming the number of times a specific combination can be used;
- The possibility of enabling an automation block/unblock function.
Simple installation: easy and rapid connection with just 2 wires, no polarity, to complete the BlueBUS systems.
Safe: a combination is a number comprising 1 to 9 digits, enabling a range of 999,999,999 possible combinations!
Easy programming: with MOU palmtop or O-Box interface, extremely simple management of any type of programming of the BM1000 memory in the vicinity
of the system, or remotely, directly from the installer’s office. MOU and O-BOX interface with the PC, enabling efficient archiving of all installations.
Two different visual indicators
according to automation status:
- red: automation closed or in closing phase;
- green: during opening or when the “automation block” function is active.
|Suitability||Suitable for outside|
|Power Supply||Via BlueBUS|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.